Next week is Thanksgiving, and here at Chalkable we are feeling extra thankful for the thought-leaders in the education space.
Not only does it help our favorite teachers and administrators succeed, but it gives us food for thought as we continue to build software for the K-12 edtech industry.
Therefore, we wanted to share some of the articles that we have bookmarked this month. They are forward-thinking, tactical, and helpful for anyone interested in education.
Take a look and let us know which article you love most in the comments!
- 5 Reasons Why Consolidation of the LMS Market Isn’t Necessarily a Bad Thing – Edutechnica
- How to Develop Mindsets for Compassion and Caring in Students – KQED News
- 4 Strategies to Energize and Focus Your Students – Edutopia
- What Do Top Students Do Differently (VIDEO) – Tedx Talks
- On the Lesson Plan: Make Stuff. Fail. Learn While You’re At It – NPR
- 4 Simple Ways to Teach Mindfulness in Schools – The Huffington Post
- Is It Time to Restructure the Education Department? – Education Week
Want more valuable resources like these?